(Frederick, MD) – Frederick County Fire and Rescue Services (FCFRS) reminds citizens to barbecue safely when firing up their grills this season. Whether using gas or charcoal, you will enjoy barbecuing with family and friends if you keep these things in mind.
(Frederick, MD) – Carbon monoxide - or CO - is a poisonous gas that can be particularly dangerous, as it is colorless and odorless. It has been known to cause headaches, nausea, dizziness and more seriously, permanent brain damage and even death. Hundreds of people die each year from accidental CO poisoning, many of them while using portable generators during ... (Full Story & Photos)
Your feedback is important to us! Feel free to sign the guestbook.